Saturday, February 22, 2020

My JM Experience





School life is very important part of one's life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the school life is a preparatory stage for entering public life.


I came jagat mandir at class 7 .The very first day I still remeber entering jagat mandir , murari sir guided me towards the school.firstly I mate with sushant pandit in Jm .I kept my bag and went for assembly.After assembly was over .The  first period  was of  khem sir .After few month I mate with my new friend aayush dhakal .He was good boy with good thought and idea . I Dont know how 3 yrs spend fast .

JAGAT Mandir has  taught me  a lots of things  I learnd may things  in this  school .Jagat mandir gave me various opportunities to perform  I learnd and increased my confidence  to speak infront of mass .I learn to perform   and participate in various sports which thought me a lot of things . Sometime I lose some time I won  out of all I learned to progress in mg life.

I would like to thank jagatmandir for giving me opportunity  and idea ,knowledge about some field In my school life I have not seeen teacher like Deepak sir and Mahendra sir .Both teacher are my best teacher in school life . I will not forget the memories that i created in jm once again I would like to thank JM....





No comments:

Post a Comment

My JM Experience

School life is very important part of one's life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the scho...