Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MY FATHER

                           MY FATHER 
My father name is Ishwor karki . He is 40 years old . He was born in kartik 30. He is shopkeeper .He fulfill our all needs .He always help me a lot in any difficulty .
He always cares for me and calls to my Grandfather in the afternoon to know that whether I have come from school at right  time  or not  . He is very healthy ,  happiest  person .



          I love my Dad very much I can´t live without  him . He is my every thing  .He is my inspiration , He always support me . I am luckyest boy in the life because I got  best dad in the world .
         

1 comment:

My JM Experience

School life is very important part of one's life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the scho...