Saturday, November 17, 2018

DASHAIN EXPERIENCE

Dashain Experience Dashain of this year 2075 didn't became good like last year, I wanted to experience something extraa rather than 2074. Everything what I did last year, I did same thing this year as well. I was in Birthamod ,Jhapa.As usual Dashain is celebrated for 15 days. I personally celebrated this festival by enjoying a lot with my dear ones. On the tenth day we went to our every relative’s house to get blessings from our elders. We enjoyed that day by receiving “tika” and “jamara.We went to our mama’s house to have some fun. We again started to play cards with our Friends and I lose about RS 850 but I did not mind it anything because I know that I have played with my best friends . Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

My JM Experience

School life is very important part of one's life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the scho...