Saturday, August 31, 2019

MY FATHER





One of the greatest gifts I have  ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.My Father is very Special to me .He is a one person who loves me at all the time .                    My father name is Ishwor karki . He is 40 yrs old.He is an shopkeeper . I love Love my father and am very grateful to him for all that he does for me . My father is my ideal .He is a hard working person .He always completes his work on time .He is peaceable  When he scolds me for the mistakes I do I know it is for my good, and I try to correct myself.

I ❤️You Dad👍️
There are not enough  words to describe  what my father means to me .Thank you so much Dad for everything you have done for me . I can't imagine what my life would have been without you💝 .






No comments:

Post a Comment

My JM Experience

School life is very important part of one's life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the scho...